skip to main | skip to sidebar

Balices Pieces

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Technology, here I come!!

Kirst is helping me enter into the 21st century! So, I will be blogging like crazy! Watch out!
Posted by Anonymous at 2:32 PM

1 comment:

Aunt Maggie said...

I think I may be able to learn the blogging thing but I can't figure out what a "tweet" is!

June 9, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Our Blog List

  • Buyza: Buyz Wide Open
  • I Eat Veg: Vegetarian Cooking and Eating
  • La Femme Monkita: Deep Dish Knitting
  • Thompson Madness

Links

  • Passion Through My Lens
  • Baidas Family Album
  • Gregory Baby Blog
  • KK's Column

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (85)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2009 (116)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Our trip to the farm
      • The Next Generation In Invention
      • First grader!
      • Remembering Judy
      • Technology, here I come!!
      • Florida or bust!
      • Sue's birthday photos!
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (101)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (11)

About Us

  • Balices Pieces
  • JBiZzNys
  • Janet A.
  • Kirsten