Friday, January 9, 2009

JBiZzNys vs. Kanye


It's true! Not on the mic though, on the court. Joe had a pretty exciting encounter yesterday at the gym. He was invited into a separate gym to shoot hoops with... Kanye West!

Old people, this is Kanye.

Joe said he didn't go easy on Kanye at all (and kind of kicked his butt), and kept it real cool, didn't gush over him and acted totally normal (relative term, of course). He slipped him a CD on his way out.

The fact that Joe shoots hoops with David Arquette is old news, but this, THIS, was exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Joe!!! I even already knew who Kanye West was :-) You just never know what connections can be made out there!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kanye, if you're reading this...I don't know where she got the part about me kicking you butt...cuz you got me a few times. But we did kinda work out on you, cool man...hit me up. Bye. ;o)

J