Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Setting the "Tone" for 2010


Complete this sentence. 2009 will be remembered as the year that....I couldn't say no to volunteer work.


What one event or change defined your year? new boss, more work

Any run-ins with the law? No.

What do you wish you did more of? play golf


What do you wish you did less of? eat

If you had to pick one food to eat at least once a day for the rest of your life, what would it be? radishes


Could our family possible become more enmeshed? Yes

Culture: What was your favorite movie/book/TV show/music artist (any or all of the above)?
I loved the Michael Jackson movie, saw it three times. Joe and Tot gave me the CD and movie for Christmas. The movie comes next week!


Did you pick up any new skills this year? Patience in the banking business.

Name your best outing of the year (Family holidays/parties don't count!) Pentwater with family


What was your most embarrassing moment? Never have any

How many grandkids do you think the 6 sibs/spouses will end up with? (Note: by the end of 2010, the tally will be 8 -- Sarah/Loren: 3; Mike/Sarah: 2; Ryan/Amy: 2; Nick/Beata: 1;
15

Did you make any new year's resolutions this year?

don't believe in them

Are there any plans for 2010 that you're really looking forward to?

Having another bugga to love!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Look at me! Learning new things about my mom! Radishes? Every day! I ate the ones you left at Sarah's tonight. They were delicious, but every day?!?!

And good thing you're looking forward to another bugga. I'm sure you'll have many opportunities to love on him or her.

Now if each of us could only grow an extra set of arms!

Gigi said...

Radishes are my new found healthy food. A salad with radishes is the greatest. I'm thinking healthy food right now. If I could I would have pasta every day of my life!

Janet A. said...

Speaking of radishes....I can't, without remembering Dad stabbing my hand with a fork every time I tried to grab a radish out of his salad bowl! He got me hooked on eating radishes (with the greens attached) in oil and vinegar with salt. I eat them like that without bothering with a salad :-) I don't have age spots on my hands - I have scars from those fork stabbings!