Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New "Poster" Blues :-)

Okay Balice Family - I'm new at this so I didn't post properly or in order :-) My photos are each posted as "new post" because I couldn't figure out how to just add all of the photos to a single post so you have to click on "older posts" at the bottom of the page to see all the photos. My "essay" on our volunteer day is posted after the photos. The essay is also listed on the side so you can just click on it there too. Kirsten posted the essay for me and for some reason my "smiley" and "frown" faces only show up as a stray letter (J, L, ...). Anyway, all the information is here so check it out. I'll get some lessons on posting from Kirsten when she returns from her trip! Thanks for your patience!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Great story. I had no idea they santized used soap when you were telling us about this organization. It always gives you a different perspective when you do something like this. Yes, we are blessed!

Maggie said...

Hey, Sis - I think I posted my comment on Kirsten's post and not yours. Talk about not knowing how to handle a blog!! Anyway - hope you can find it. I love the story and look forward to the next one!
xo
M

Nick Gregory TWITTER: @CivicsEngaged said...

Enjoyed. Always good to give...