Thursday, January 27, 2011

January Birthdays!

I know Kirsten has been very busy and I'm sorry to say that I have not been paying good attention to the blog, even though I look at it every day!

Happy 19th Birthday to Leigh on Jan. 23rd - hope you had a fun celebration!

Happy 22nd Birthday to John on Jan. 25th - I'm sure your mom & dad provided a fun day for both you and Leigh!

Happy 35th Birthday to Sarah on Jan. 27th - did you have a fun day today? I'm sure those gorgeous boys in your life provided a fantastic birthday party!

Happy 36th Birthday to Jeff on Jan. 29th - have a really fun day, a great weekend, and a joyful year!!!!!!

We are so proud of all of you and love you very much! Celebrate all year!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Aunt you are!
Happy Birthday to John, Leigh, Sarah and Jeff. Lots of love and best wishes for a great new year!
xo

Aunt Maggie said...

I'm not really anonymous! I'm your favorite Aunt Maggie!