Monday, June 30, 2008

Getting to know Bubba

In her first real Balices Pieces appearance, here's Sue-Sue!

1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less:

Too long (To be remedied tomorrow night)

2. What's your favorite song/artist?

When you are this old, and love music the way I do, it's hard to give "favorites". I do love "Don't Let the Sun Catch you Crying," and Garth Brooks "The Dance" - or something like that. I love easy listening and Broadway - as most of my family knows.

Gerry and the Pacemakers - "Don't Let The Sun (Catch You Crying)"









3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed?
Again, when you are this old... I did enjoy Sex in the City. I can't think of a recent one I "absolutely loved" and would love to see again. One of my all-time-favorites is "The Thornbirds" (can't tell you how many times I have seen that one)

4. How's your love life?
Been married 20+ years - we won't talk about it

5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?
Hmmm, don't care too much for desserts. Guess it would be T.A's pumpkin or raspberry pie

6. When is your bedtime?
Too damn late - that's for sure. Usually around midnight; should be 11:00

7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself.
Good health, good friends, good food, a lot of laughter. Money wouldn't hurt, either

8. What is your pet's name?
Don't have one anymore

9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she was mad? (Insert quote from your own grandma if June was your great-grandma).
Guess I don't know - it wasn't too funny when she was mad. I do, however, remember the first time I heard her say "s--t". It was at the dinner table, and dad said something she didn't like. I was dumbfounded. I had never heard her say such a thing. Can't remember my age, but I remember her saying it like it was yesterday.

10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve?
Everyone getting together and laughing. The food is always good. I do enjoy the extended guests these days, who have become "like family" (i.e. Celia and Dennis, Jim and Cindy)

No comments: