Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The maiden voyage

I'm totally stealing Dan's idea and creating a family blog. The theory is, there are so many cool things we're all doing, instead of chain e-mails or not hearing about them at all, we could post updates, photos, announcements, etc. and all have them on this blog.

If you have news, information, events (summer birthday BBQ anyone?) or photos (pregnant Beata anyone?) to post, e-mail them to balicefamily@gmail.com and I will put them up.

If anyone has a blog that I don't know about, let me know and I will add it to the blog list at the right (those are my 3).

I can almost guarantee none of you know what an RSS feed is. So, I'm going to say just check back regularly for updates at www.balicespieces.blogspot.com.

Apparently it's also possible to have notifications go out to 10 e-mails when the blog is updated, so if you want to be one of the 10, let me know and I'll figure that out.

I hope this encourages everyone to cough up the latest news and information from your families -- anything you've got, big or small.


I'll start it off with pictures of the latest to our clan, Anthony Richard Baidas. If I am remembering correctly, he was born Monday, June 9 at 8:27 p.m., weighing 8 lbs, 7 1/2 oz., and 21 1/2 inches long.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Loren: You certainly produce some adorable offspring - can't wait to visit! Thanks Kirsten for posting the photos! Love, Aunt Janet