Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kids other than the Baidas boys!


I can't help but overload this blog with Lucas and Anthony -- I need some contributions! (No, I will never stop harping on you all about this!)

Send me some stuff from time to time -- vacation pics, sports pics, funny stories, movie reviews, jokes, updates -- whatever you want!

Here are some pics of Miles and Jude that I poached from the Gregory family Snapfish account!

Stay tuned for the adventures of Miles and Maggie in Sarah's neighborhood!

My favorite quote from Lucas and Miles playing together (other than when they were -- literally -- screaming at each other because Lucas wanted Miles to come downstairs and Miles wanted Lucas to come up) was when Maggie asked if Lucas and Miles needed help with something and Miles said, "We're working together!"



No comments: