Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Laid up once again

Sarah here:
I am once again lying around, although not of my own volition. I guess the one good thing is that I have time to learn how to post on our blog. Kirsten is working overtime and I really don't think she will be having any children anytime soon. I am going to work on putting up some construction photos and also some clean sweeping info. I hope all is well at your perspective homes and I can't wait for my next trip to Ionia to begin my clean sweep project with Maggie and Sue. Maybe we should start a gambling pool about how long it may take us to finish. Any takers?

1 comment:

Gigi said...

I'm guessing it will take considerable time but as long as we move forward and not backward, it is a plus. I am grateful that you started helping me with clean sweeping at Christmas time 2006 and then in 2007. I'm still not finished but things are so much better! I am willing to help with Mag and Sue in any way I can. Thanks again for showing us the way.