Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting to know Roy

I figured it was about time I filled out my own questionnaire! No time better than my 30th birthday!

1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less.
Growing out

2. What's your favorite song/artist?
Right now I'm kind of loving Jamie Lidell and Joan As Policewoman

"Another Day" by Jamie Lidell


"To Be Loved" by Joan As Policewoman


(Update added at the last minute -- Last night Daniel asked me to bring my work computer home. He's regularly trying to transfer things to things and update this or that, so I thought little of it. This morning I opened my computer to find THIS. What a wonderful birthday surprise!)

3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed?

We laughed our butts off at Step Brothers



And tonight Claire watched The Spiderwick Chronicles and it was cute.

4. How's your love life?
Amazing.

5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?
I really like dessert is the thing. I love, love cheesecake. Ice cream. Ooh -- a new favorite would have to be the fig-sesame seed gelato-like stuff from this French place in Birmingham called Cannella Patisserie & Creperie

6. When is your bedtime?
Never when I say it's going to be.

7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself.
As Einstein did, I'm going to exclude saying my family or Dan and Claire, because that's a given. Sticking to objects... "A killer kitchen, knitting supplies, a good book and a cocktail."

8. What is your pet's name?
Lucy and Tobias (and Claire has a purple Beta fish named Tiara)

9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she was mad? (Insert quote from your own grandma if June was your great-grandma).
I will never lose the sound of her "Daniel! Stop it! Dan! The China cabinet!"

10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve?
Just having all of us in one house, hanging out and catching up (in my case, since I don't live around most of you)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I'm just surprised I didn't make the "pets" list