Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Meet Abner Marion



Here's the newest addition to the Balice zoo, Abner Marion. Jeff named him after Gladys Kravitz's husband on the TV show Bewitched.
From Jeff:

I adopted 8-month-old Abner Dec. 17 at the Ionia Animal Shelter. He had just been surrendered the day before with his mom. He was so gentle and laid back, not to mention very cute, so I just had to have him. He's part Siamese, which is obvious from his markings and bright blue eyes. He's recovering in my basement from his surgery. In a few days, he'll get to come upstairs to spend time with Millie and me.
I hope all of you are doing well. If any of you are in the neighborhood feel free to stop by to see him and Millie.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he a cutie - Abner loves his "grandma" too :-)