Friday, May 8, 2009

Really? REALLY?

Yes, really. This is what we're working with around Che Baidas these days. Whether he's happy, sad, wants attention, you name it -- ear-piercing scream.

Today I was able to get it down on video. It's funny to see him scream and then wait -- wait for me to reappear, wait for me to come out of the bathroom, etc.

Just thought I would share!




P.S. Because I think Joe will get a kick out of this... the other day when Anthony was screaming...

Kirsten: Sarah, someday you're going to have to pay for my hearing aid.

Sarah: I think it will be more because of the rock concerts you go to than Anthony.

(Ha ha. "Rock concerts." OK, mom!)

5 comments:

Gigi said...

You even make fun of me on the blog! Some day you will be sorry! Sarah can't help it because she is turning out like me. Poor Sarah!

Kirsten said...

Ha ha. I didn't mean YOU specifically. I just meant that was a total "mom" thing to say! But yeah, you would totally say that too...

Anonymous said...

You are all dorks... and I enjoy reading your dorkiness. Nick

Kirsten said...

Your first comment in MONTHS and that's all we get???? I want more!

JBiZzNys said...

LOL - I love it...and if anything Mama Baidas, she'll clearly be at a hip-hop show...hahaaaaaaa!

J