Monday, February 15, 2010

Kid Quotes

Here are a couple. One is from tonight. One was from a desperation stop at a McDonald's on the way home from Ohio after Christmas...

Tonight:
[Kirsten and Dan singing]
D: Now I get why kids are so embarrassed of their parents.
K: Right. Parents are old enough to not care if they look stupid. They're too old to be embarrassed.
D: Right. And we're way cooler than our parents were.
C: (Totally monotone without skipping a beat) Cool people don't say they're cool.


McDonald's:
K: Should we hit the road? (Claire) do you want to take those fries with you?
D: OK, Claire, go wash your hands.
Claire: But aren't they just going to get dirty again since I'm taking my French fries with me.
K: You have a point.
C: Finally! I have a point!!!

1 comment:

Janet A. said...

That girl is just too smart... :-) Hope we get to see her sometime soon!