Friday, February 26, 2010

A new addition



No, not THAT kind of addition. Quick, someone pick Tone's jaw off the floor!

I have a new Web site -- I've had a food blog for about 2 years, but I started using a new, better looking blog service and bought the domain name: IEatVeg.net

You can check it out here.

I'm still tweaking a few things, but already it's a vast improvement over the old one. And, fortunately, I was able to transfer the old blog so I still have my backlog of recipes from the last two years.

You'll probably recognize my Sous Chef and Chief Taster. Of course, if you have a recipe you ever would like to share, send it my way. I'd love to share it!

1 comment:

Janet A. said...

Toni Ann's jaw wasn't the only one dropping....I was ready to start buying some baby clothes!!!! :-) Can't wait to check out the new website and get some recipes!