Monday, July 5, 2010

And then there were three...


We're counting down the last weeks of bed rest in the Baidas house and restless mama is taking a few moment here and there to experience the summer sun.

Here's a shot I took of the boys and Sarah walking to the Milford Farmer's Market last week. My mom said that I should post it to the blog* and we all know she's the boss!

(This prompted me to say, also, that she should post stuff to the blog herself. I'm clearing lack in time as I've not been on the blog in weeks. I'm not posting birthdays, pictures or anything else -- are any of you out there checking??? That being said, let me know if you would like to post. I can add you as a user and e-mail you a detailed instruction list on how to do the basics. Let me know!)

3 comments:

Gigi said...

I would be willing to learn how to post to the blog. Does anyone read this besides Mag, Janet A. and me?

Janet A. said...

Kirsten - I will try to be more diligent about this. I have some problems posting photos but I'll work on it :-)

Maggie said...

I love this picture of Sarah and the boys. xo