Sunday, July 18, 2010

Coming up for air

Hi, everyone! I have been a serious slacker on this blog this summer -- I haven't updated a birthday in a while (I'm sure I've missed some). I'm throwing up the white flag a little -- I surrender! I'm busy!

But, my schedules calming down a little, so I hope to pick it up. I'll e-mail directions to everyone on how to post, that way you can search your inbox if you ever feel so inclined, or you can print them out and put them next to your computer!

Staying in on this hot, sticky, soon-to-be-stormy day and might head off to see Despicable Me in 3-D a little later!

On another note, I am the Box Tops for Education coordinator for Claire's school. If you're not familiar with Box Tops, they are the little pink coupon type things on all kinds of things at the store -- from Cheerios and granola bars to Kleenex and baby wipes. Each one is worth 10 cents for the school -- they get an actual 10 cents for each one submitted, so it's a win-win.

There also are coupons on the Box Tops Web site and I think if you use them at Meijer consistently, Meijer will spit out a thing that says "100 Bonus Box Tops" in place of one of your coupons from time to time.

Also, here's a link to some "worksheets" you can use to collect the Box Tops (especially fun if you have kids around...).

Hope everyone's having a good summer!

Kirst

1 comment:

Maggie said...

You're a good girl, Kirsten. Love, Aunt Maggie