Monday, November 17, 2008

What do you say to the new administration?

Jason Gaylor, one of Dan's friends from Springfield, MO, is part of a design collective there called Departika. He asked Dan to loan some music to an installation piece they did in the lobby of their studios this week where people wrote a message to the new president on the wall. They filmed the whole event and cut the video in time lapse to an instrumental version of Dan's song "Heart of a Dog." I think it's pretty cool.

Check it out HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, I checked that out from your other blog and it was very impressive! We listened to Dan's CD on the way home from the craft fair and we all agreed that it was very nice to listen to. We had trouble hearing all the lyrics but we really enjoyed the music a lot! I hope you and Jennifer did well at the DUCF - we had fun - even after I locked my keys in the car at Sr. Judy's place!!!! As usual, we laughed a lot :-)