Friday, September 26, 2008

The latest from the West Coast


You won’t believe this….Joe went on Craig’s list and signed up to be a “filler” in audiences for shows that are taping. They called him today but they don’t tell you what show you are doing until you get there and guess what…he was in the second row of the Dr. Phil Show and he had to go because he was going in for another taping. These older women were there and asked him if he was excited and he said, “Not really, but my mom will be”. They pay cash about $8 an hour. He was having a lot of fun obviously.

- Gupp

And the latest from Milford:
(Close up by Aunt Kirsten, distance shot by Lucas)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe has now been on the TV show "The Doctors" created by Dr. Phil's son. He called me Friday at 10:30 (7:30 his time) on his way to another taping. He seemed ok to me.

I miss my two boys "terribly" and will probably have withdrawal since I will be leaving on my "Thelma and Louise" roadtrip on 10/4 with Paula. I will keep you posted.

Daniel said...

Joe's new nickname: Dr. Fill