Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Free tickets!

I don't know that it would be worth the trip to Sterling Heights (about 2 hours from Ionia) according to MapQuest) but there's a stack of free tickets for upcoming concerts at the outdoor amphitheater at Freedom Hill. I've never been, but I'm constantly hearing about concerts there.

We have free tickets on the lawn for the following shows. Let me know if you're interested and I'll snag you as many as you like!

Kirsten


Thursday, July 17: Wynonna Judd

Friday, July 18: A Tribute to the Legends: Elvis Meets the Beatles

Sunday, July 20: Sugar Ray with The Spin Doctors

Thursday, July 24: KC & the Sunshine Band, The Village People (although I read the policeman was hospitalized today)

Sunday, Aug. 10: Boyz II Men, wsg Shai

Thursday, Aug. 21: Bow Wow -- The H.I.M Tour, wsg Lloyd

Sunday, Aug. 24: Kenny Wayne Shepherd


For more info on Freedom Hill, go HERE.

No comments: