Thursday, July 10, 2008

Getting to know Skin

1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less.
Decent - considering what I have to work with J

2. What's your favorite song/artist?
Anything Josh Groban sings!!!!

3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed?
The Great Debaters (AWESOME);
P.S. I Love You; Definitely, Maybe; High School Musical II J

The Great Debaters trailer


4. How's your love life?
Absolutely, positively, unbelievably fabulous!!!!!!

5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?
Mary Perrien's white cake with white frosting - or just about any good (white) wedding cake - and I DO eat it until it hurts!!!!!

6. When is your bedtime?
When all the sporting events are done for the day and I've played all my computer games.


7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself.
FAMILY, friends, music, music, music…and a little cash in the bank. Harv's answer would be "being part of the Balice family" J


8. What is your pet's name?
Harvey Joseph is my full-time pet and I share custody of Mildred Marion.


9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she was mad?
She used to get mad at Margaret and say "Boy you burn me up" and Margaret would say "sizzle, sizzle" and make her laugh (or at least it made ME laugh) J

10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve?
The Balices!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I finished watching "The Great Debaters" last night -- thanks so much for the recommendation. I don't think I had ever heard of it and I liked it a lot!