Thursday, July 3, 2008

Getting to know Ellie



1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less. Short and curly!


2. What's your favorite song/artist? Song - Bad Day; Artist - Jesse McCartney J

"Bad Day" by Daniel Powter


3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed? Wall-e!


4. How's your love life? Don't have one yet - I'm only 10!!!!!! I've got lots of years before that happens! Right now my love life involves my family and friends J


5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be? GRANDMA JANET'S CHEESECAKE!


6. When is your bedtime? During school it's 9-9:30; during the summer it's 10:00 for bed but "whenever" for sleep!


7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself. Someone to be with so you're not lonely and music.


8. What is your pet's name? Maisey Mae (dog) and Snickers (cat).


9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma saying when she was mad? My grandma NEVER gets mad - she is perfect in every way J


10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve? I like drawing names to get gifts for a cousin and I like to watch the adults fight over their "gift exchange" !!!!!!

No comments: