Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Getting to know Flakes




1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less.
Needs highlighting

2. What's your favorite song/artist?
JBizz, of course! :) (Although I liked our wedding song we danced to, or, the one by Elton John from the Moulin Rouge movie, or the one by Edith Piaf that Josh Groban also sings)


3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed?
Hard to say, I haven't been to a movie since 2006 before Lucas was born. I did like my French film class and all the films we watched in there. Moulin Rouge is my favorite :)

4. How's your love life?
I have a newborn and a toddler...you can figure out my answer!

5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?
Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix

6. When is your bedtime?
Before 9 or whenever Anthony falls asleep near that time or before!

7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself.
Healthy, happy family, good friends and everything French!

8. What is your pet's name?
We do not have a pet and I don't think we ever will, unless it's a fish!

9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she was mad? (Insert quote from your own grandma if June was your great-grandma).
I always liked it when she got mad at Dan for tickling us: "Dan, now you stop that!" Once she even came over and starting hitting him.

10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve?
Everyone being together. I am so thankful for our wonderful, enmeshed (sp?) family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah - you said that we could figure out your answer to the question "How is your love life?" when you said that you have a toddler and a newborn. That indicates to me that you have an AWESOME "love life" - definitely full of love! Right now your "sex life" may be in a bit of a lull - but I'm sure your love life is going strong :-)))))