Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting to know Timothy K.

1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less.
Faux Hawk
(Editor's note: The old folks can click HERE to find out what a faux hawk is.)

2. What's your favorite song/artist?
Ben Harper (other then the one and only JBizznys of course)


"Waiting on an Angel"


"Steal My Kisses"




3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed?
Juno

4. How's your love life?
The girl I was dating all through the school year and I are still "talking"...I guess the only thing I can say is, it's complicated?

5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?
Wow, tough one. Either Aunt Janet's Cherry Cream Cheese Pie, or Jeff's Specialty thingy...I can't remember the name of it!

6. When is your bedtime?
Depends. During the week about midnight to two. Weekends, God knows.

7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself.
"A coffee table, a bean bag chair (aka as a Love Sack, which is a name brand of bean bags...not one that I have bestowed), A pineapple, strawberry, and banana smoothie, and my laptop, ohhhhhhh and beautiful woman to feed me grapes and fan me with large palm tree leaves."

8. What is your pet's name?
Buster of course!

9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she was mad? (Insert quote from your own grandma if June was your great-grandma).
"Get away from the M n Ms, dinners almost ready!" as she heard the ting of the metal jar. This was before I had perfected my skill of removing the lid without a sound of course. I did not master this skill until midway through middle school.

10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve?
Either the gift exchange/stealing, cousin talks in the computer room, or midnight mass which some of the most inappropriate things occur between the cousins via text, hahaha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Kirsten put in a link so I could see what a Faux Hawk looks like - pretty cool :-) I'm glad Tim likes my cheesecake and I think he was referring to Jeff's famous Apple Salad. I can't believe my darling nephews text inappropriate things at Midnight Mass - Grandma and Grandpa would be horrified!! Good to hear from you Tim - take care and keep up the good work, or, as Grandpa would say "Keep your nose clean" :-)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed "getting to know" Timothy K. Thanks kid. Thanks Kirsten.