Friday, July 11, 2008

Getting to know Snickers

1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less: Hair putty.


2. What's your favorite song/artist? JBiz latest (not released yet and I do not remember the name anyway). Summer 2007 Michigan State Fair performance was crackin.


3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed? The Erotic World of Vanessa. I found it in a neighbor's driveway when I was twelve and I sure did enjoy it . . . until Ryan swapped it for a tennis racket or something. I watched that movie everyday in the summer of '88.


4. How's your love life? Newlywed great … and about to be changed.


5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be? Too easy. Chocolate covered gummy bears followed by mint chocolate chip hot fudge sundaes (with extra fudge).


6. When is your bedtime? Fall and spring 11:30 p.m.; winter 10:00 p.m.; summer 3:00 a.m.; after baby is born is whenever I can get rest.


7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself. All of the above with a pup like Dougan and a Persian rug.


8. What is your pet's name? We have a stuffed animal named Geck. Everyone knows about Dougan – the greatest pup ever and a doggy model (no other dog in the family was on the front of a real greeting card – American Greetings circa 1988)


9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she was mad? (Insert quote from your own grandma if June was your great-grandma). Mad? I was too scared if grandma was mad to be aware of any words she may have said. She was not really ever mad around me that I recall and that is most likely because I did not want to make her mad. Stealing those extra candy bars got much easier as we aged thank God. I suppose, "Dan… now quit that. Settle down. Stop that right now Daniel!"


10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve? Trying to read Paul's or Ron's expressions when they open their gifts is entertaining. I enjoy watching a Balice, DePover or Burrows man pretend to be grateful for a brand new set of wine glasses and the book Two Little Girls in Blue by the Queen of Suspense herself, Mary Higgins Clark.


No comments: