Friday, July 18, 2008

Getting to know Mags

1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less.
Rusty

2. What's your favorite song/artist?
Imagine / both John Lennon's and Nohelani Cypriano's versions

3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed?
Arsenic and Old Lace w/Carey Grant

Arsenic and Old Lace
trailer



4. How's your love life?
Pretty dang great

5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?
Gupp's rhubarb pie, Karen's tapioca pudding or Janet's cream cheese pie - I
love them all

6. When is your bedtime?
11:59pm on weeknights; 12:01am on the weekends

7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What
else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself.
A lover, a child, a dog and a home; a hammock, sunshine and a book.

8. What is your pet's name?
Buster

9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she
was mad?
"You burn me up." I'm not certain why I always thought that was so dang
funny...but I did! Just for the record, my reply (under my breath) was
always "sizzle, sizzle, sizzle".

10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve?
Many wonderful things about Christmas Eve lead up to my favorite thing
which is driving home at the end of it, thinking I'm one of the luckiest
people in the world.

No comments: