Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting to know Leigh-Bird

1. Describe your hairstyle in two words or less.
Frizzy and long

2. What's your favorite song/artist?
I've recently discovered how much I love all the Disney songs I used to listen to when I was little. So..Anything from a Disney movie! (Colors of the Wind is probably the best :) )

Color of the Wind from Pocahontas


3. What's the last movie you really enjoyed?
P.S. I love you. I've seen it probably 5 times and still love it!!
(Editors note: You can see my reaction to "P.S. I Love You" HERE.)

4. How's your love life?
Well, I'm 16, don't have a boyfriend, and it's summer!

5. If there was one dessert you could eat until it hurts, what would it be?
Any kind of dough. Brownie, cookie, cake..

6. When is your bedtime?
11-11:30 during school. For the summer, it's pretty much whenever I get tired.

7. Einstein said: "A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin. What else does a man need to be happy." Customize this quote to fit yourself.
Family, girls nights, dance, and Gilmore Girls.

8. What is your pet's name?
Vera

9. What's the funniest thing you can recall Grandma June saying when she was mad? (Insert quote from your own grandma if June was your great-grandma).
Any time she would get mad at my dad for tickling all of us, was great. I loved getting him in trouble with her!!
(The editor is sensing a theme here....)

10. What's your favorite thing about Balice Christmas Eve?
My favorite part is after dinner and all the presents have been opened. When we are all just hanging out, talking and being together with no plans for the night except midnight mass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to hear from all the nieces and nephews on this blog! Harv and I also LOVED P.S. I Love You and we have it ready in our Netflix queue to watch again! The story was beautiful and I absolutely loved the scenery and music! Hope you're having a great summer Leigh!