Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ready to get funky

OK everyone - Harv and I did some shopping yesterday at the Salvation Army store on 28th Street and we have our outfits for Kirsten's party - I hope you're all planning to shop soon for your own outfits!

Jeff even has a few extra pairs of the tube socks with colored stipes at the top if any of you need them :-) Harv and I spent a total of $23.00 for all of our clothes - including shoes and jewelry - so it's plain to see there are bargains to be had out there!

I love my outfit so much that I'm pretty sure it was probably mine sometime back in the 70's (or even the 80's :-) Sooooo.........everyone get busy and pick out your clothes - if you don't have time, I would be happy to pick something out for you; we had a really fun time and spent most of the afternoon in the store.

There was a group of young men there picking out clothes for a 70's party also so it was a lot of laughs! Let me know if you need our assistance! JLMA

No comments: